INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Our information security management policy establishes: the COMMITMENT to provide and maintain the highest levels of service quality, generating the maximum possible information security guarantees.
The PURPOSE is to be an organization oriented to process management and risk analysis, to ensure the control and improvement of the same, the integration of our staff in their development and compliance with the commitment to quality and information security, in order to seek the maximum satisfaction of our customers.
As well as being a reference for the sectors and activities;
LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is the company’s identification data. This Internet portal is made available to users by the entity, whose identification data are as follows
Company Name: UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L.
TAX IDENTIFICATION CODE: B82445826
Registered Office: Calle Serrano 1, 4ª planta, 28001 Madrid, Madrid
This legal notice contains the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal attributes the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice each time he/she intends to use the Portal, since the Portal and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be subject to change.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to customers of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L., may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions which, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
2. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website and its contents are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property.
UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. either by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. website for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or deletion of the information that belongs to them.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
The User undertakes to make proper use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to the property or interests of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. or third parties.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
– Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
– Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. makes available to the Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to insert links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without the ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
– The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
– It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed in conjunction with content outside the Portal so that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. or (IV) otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L., its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides shall be made from the page that introduces the link.
– Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
– The use of any word mark, graphic or mixed or any other distinctive sign of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. within the page of the sender is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
– The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third party content that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. in view of the place, content and subject matter of the sender’s website.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. shall not be liable for decisions taken on the basis of the information provided on the Portal or for any damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
It is up to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. is not responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or beforehand.
4.4 Content and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content may notify UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. with the statements, content or services provided.
UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L..
5. DATA PROTECTION
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to learn more about how we use your personal data.
6. REPORTING OF ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL AND INAPPROPRIATE NATURE
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality may contact UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. indicating the following:
Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
2. Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate character of the Linked Site;
3. In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
4. It must also provide the title that accredits the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, if applicable, that of representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicating party;
5. Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. of the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicating party.
It must also provide the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the communicating party.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means admitted by law. Those related to this Portal shall be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented.
In addition, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The amendments shall become effective from the moment of their publication.
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. is present in various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it should be noted that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which UHY-FAY & CO AUDITORES CONSULTORES, S.L. does not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its ends by Spanish law. Whenever the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of , expressly waiving the user to any other jurisdiction that may apply, are designated as jurisdiction to settle possible disputes.